Sunday, October 10, 2010

My PLN

I chose Symbaloo to organize my infant PLN. I chose it because it's very easy to use and customize. In my webmix I have links to Twitter, YouTube, and Wikipedia for reference. I have links to the University of South Alabama and USA Football for school related activities. A couple of web magazines that I read, Time and Newsweek for national discussion, and AL.com for local news. I also have links to elearning Blog and Keeping Kids First, two blogs that I began following in EDM310, as well as my blog and the EDM 310 Blog.

I feel like the area where I need to improve the most is my Twitter network. I like using Symbaloo and could have utilized it years ago. Everything that I do on the web now will go through this program which should bring my organization and efficiency to a new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment