Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog #1

Hello fellow bloggers, my name is Mitch Pouliot. This is my first semester back at the University of South Alabama since graduating in 2008. I currently have a B.S.in Business Administration and I'm working towards a B.S. in Secondary Education with a minor in Economics. My ultimate goal is to teach economics, government, and business ethics to high school students.

Patrick and Sophia
I have a wonderful wife and two children. Patrick is 6 years old and Sophia is 21 months (pictured). Patrick is having a great year in first grade and loves his teacher. Sophia is also doing well in daycare but she seems to be taking credit for her teacher's work. Mary Alice is a first grade teacher at Patrick's school.

When I'm not working and studying, which is rare, I enjoy watching football. My wife and I, along with my mother and sometimes Patrick, attend USA football games at Ladd-Peebles Stadium. I'm also a member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Student Center across from the Mitchell Center. Mary Alice and I were actually the first couple to be married there. Previously, I worked for a local church as their youth minister for high school students. It was a great experience for an aspiring teacher and I hope to draw on those lessons often.

2 comments:

  1. The perfect football record continues. Were you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I do feel bad for leaving early though (it was 56-0).

    ReplyDelete